Shapes Day Nursery

Staff Information

At least 60% of our staff team are professionally childcare trained and the other 40% experienced in working with children and working towards a qualification in childcare and an ongoing training programme. We ensure that the correct staff ratios are maintained at all times.

  • UNDER 2 YEARS 1; 3 staff ratio
  • 2-3 YEARS 1; 4 staff ratio
  • 3–5 YEARS 1; 8 staff ratio

All Shapes staff have an enhanced DBS check and two employment references are taken before they join our Shapes team.

Shapes Day Nursery

Shapes Day Nursery

Surrey County Council Early Years Quality Improvement Award