Health & Safety
- Shapes Day Nursery’s policy is to provide and maintain a safe and healthy environment for all children, staff and visitors.
- All staff are first aid trained.
- There are set procedures for administering medicines, fire evacuation and in the event of an accident.
- Risk assessments are in place to enable us to identify and reduce any potential risks within the nursery.
- Regular fire drills will be carried out with dates and times recorded.
- The nursery has high security with a video entry system and procedures in place to ensure that your child is not released to any other person other than yourself or a person authorised by you.